Lift and Tilt Tables
Lambert offers you quality Lift and Tilt Tables and durable equipment that will withstand years of use, while addressing the special flexibility and productivity requirements you have.
Designed with your unique needs in mind Lambert Material Handling feature Unidex Products - produced of case hardened steel, chrome-plated tubes, and high quality locking casters.
These products offer practical, cost effective solutions to your material handling problems. Whether mechanical, electrical, or pneumatic, the units are reliable and easy to operate.
Lift and Tilt Tables allow plant and production staff to position products and tilt them for parts picking without handling them, reducing back strain and other personal injury.
- Used to position materials so operators do not have to lift excessive loads, lift repetitively, or bend to do their jobs.
- Can include variations to facilitate horizontal movement.
- Tilting devices can be added to position loads both vertically and angularly.
- Portable tilters allow containers to be picked up, moved into position, and tilted for easy access.
- Stationary tilters allow containers to be directly placed on a tilter by hand pallet trucks or fork trucks.
- There are a wide range of designs and styles to fit a variety of needs.
Industrial Scissors Lifts
- Industrial scissors lifts are used in a wide variety of ergonomic applications where bottom-up movement is required. They are used in industries such as manufacturing, assembly, warehousing, distribution, sheet feeing, and printing, just to name a few.
- Generally, scissors lifts, or lift tables(as they are sometimes called), may be used to position material so operators do not have to lift excessive loads, lift repetitively, or bend to do their jobs. These tables can include variations to facilitate horizontal movement on the deck such as conveyors or ball transfers. In addition, portability options for the base allow the complete unit to be moveable. Tilting devices can be added so loads can be positioned both vertically and angularly.
- Scissors lifts can be adapted to any plant situation by choosing from different power options. For example, lifts can be powered with electric or air-powered bydraulic pump units, pneumatic lift systems or full mechanical lift systems.
- Scissors lifts can be installed in any number of ways to meet specific requirements. Generally, they will be surface mounted or pit mounted. They can be either fixed in position or moveable in either case.
ACCESSORIES AND ENHANCEMENTS
Contact Lambert Material Handling to learn more about available accessories and enhancements