- About Us
- Palletizer Accessories
- Warehouse & Storage
- Manufacturing & Ergonomics
- Customer Service
We are Lambert (formerly Lamson) Material Handling. The first Lamson Palletizer was installed in 1948. Several of our palletizers built in the early 50's are still in use today - over 40 years of continuous operation and still running strong. Back in the 1920's, Lamson was one of the founders of - and set many of the conveyor standards for - the conveyor industry, and CEMA.
Since we built the first palletizer in 1948, we have designed and installed thousands of conveyor and palletizer systems throughout the United States, Europe, Australia, Japan, and South America. In 1987, The Lamson Conveyor & Palletizer Division of Lamson Corp. was purchased by former division officers and renamed Lamson Material Handling. In 1993, the company was renamed Lambert Material Handling.
In 1990, we introduced Series 1200, the latest generation of Lambert Palletizers. Available in both carton and bag palletizing models, Series 1200 is a culmination of one and a half years of market research and design. The result is a user friendly, cost effective, structurally sound machine that meets the needs of the future.